Tuesday, 12 March 2013

You're how OLD?!!





I had a birthday recently.
Once upon a time that would have been:    "I enjoyed a birthday recently"!


The heading of this post comes from this card sent to me by someone who shares my sense of humour - grandson Jack.







                                                         This is an other card of his I enjoy.



When I played golf it was this:









Playing golf probably has an effect on longevity.
Not from a grandson but a sister, this next card demonstrates that if you can enjoy this oft-times normal situation for golfers, you will probably be able to suffer anything and live for many many years;






especially if some kind soul produces this so that you really can say:
"I enjoyed a birthday recently":









even if there is some truth in the message on a birthday card I have shown before on this blog!










No comments:

Post a Comment