I saw a peanut stand, heard a rubber band,
And seen a needle wink its eye
But I be done seen about everything
When I see an elephant fly.
From time to time everybody sees things they have never experienced before.
Went to to Milton Keynes the other day: there amongst the shops this year's Christmas wonderland. There may well have been train travellers who saw it for the first time.
The train wasn't really speeding through the tunnel; just the way I took the picture.
John Lewis had some pretty decorations: different and quite pretty, but not completely novel.
But then I saw it!

Is it the new Costa sign with a steaming cup of coffee and a chocolate chip?
Or the sign for the swimming pool: but where is the diving board?
Talking of puzzles, did you spot the dog on the canal junk boat the other week?
No comments:
Post a Comment